LPW specialise in food-grade tank wash services, operating from two dedicated sites across the UK:
- Avonmouth – Avonmouth Docks, Avonmouth, BS11 9YD
- Purfleet – Juliette Way, Purfleet, RM15 4YD
About LPW Tank Wash Services
LPW provide a specialist tank wash service, providing thorough cleaning and sanitisation for customers across the UK.
Each tank wash site is equipped with the latest technology to provide a specialist cleaning and sanitisation service for road tankers, tank containers, and all other intermodal equipment.
Hot water boilers within the site work on high pressure and low volume, which helps LPW to maximise the efficiency of our washes.
The complete pressurised tank washes can thoroughly clean a vast range of food substances including: edible oils; sugars; chocolate; flour; juices, and dairy products. As a dedicated food grade tankwash, no chemical cleaning takes place on the site, meaning the possibility of cross-contamination is significantly reduced.
Our fast turnaround saves invaluable time for your drivers, and the certified electronic wash certification your drivers need to refill is immediately available following your tank clean.
Tankwash Site Services Include:
- Food grade tank washing
- IBC cleaning
- Steam heating
- Air filtered blow drying
- Hose and flex cleaning
Why Choose LPW
- LPW operate dedicated food grade wash stations. No chemical cleaning takes place on these sites, which reduces the possibility of any cross-contamination
- The seals necessary to comply with stringent food safety regulations are provided by our expert operators
- Complete pressurised tank washes can thoroughly clean a range of food substances, including: edible oils; sugars; chocolate; flour; juices, and dairy products
- LPW internal tanker cleaning stations are fully compliant and licensed to discharge
- All washes are ISO 9001\2015 certified