We wanted to contact you directly to reassure you that we are still open for business as usual although we are closely monitoring the situation on a daily basis and following guidelines from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
At present, we are taking a number of steps to ensure our employees and customers are as safe as possible whilst on our sites.
• ALL site offices and staff rooms are disinfected at the start and end of each day.
• We now ask for drivers to remain in their cabs unless using toilet facilities or paying by credit card
• Staff have been instructed to wash hands and use the sanitising stations
provided regularly and remain outdoors in quiet periods to maintain social
• All vehicles will have a sanitising spray applied to the cab and manual handling parts of the trailer/body as the finishing step to every wash Free of Charge
In a bid to reduce human contact and for these steps to make a real impact, we will unfortunately have to suspend our loyalty programme for the foreseeable future while we are dealing with coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary and as ever, we aim to support our customers.
This is a challenging time for everyone in our industry and we appreciate all of your support.
In the meantime, following several requests we are offering an immediate and thorough cleaning service on all vehicles as well as premises, which will help minimise the spread of the coronavirus and hopefully allow you to maintain your service and give confidence to your customers.
We are also able to offer the following
• Rapid response deep cleaning if a member of staff or the public have been infected and have travelled on your vehicles.
• Regular Sanitising for driver and passenger areas
• The supply of exterior washing products with Sanitiser included
• Depot cleaning
• The supply of all products ~ including Toilet Rolls
Please contact either email@example.com, or call 01708 463400 for further information